Mike Keevil (FCA) and Debbie Chinn-Shaw (ACA) are a father & daughter practice of Chartered Accountants.
• Year-end accounts and all related statutory matters. Monthly/quarterly management accounts for companies and small businesses.
• Producing your business plan for potential investors and lenders or for internal purposes
- including monthly cash flow, profit/loss and balance sheet projections.
• Company formation services including 'limited company versus sole trader' comparisons for commercial and tax purposes.
• All aspects of tax accounting (Self Assessment, Corporation Tax, VAT, CGT, IHT).
• Payroll services including year-end P35’s and P11d’s.
• Will-writing services, retirement planning and acting as executor/trustee and/or personal representative.